[Xmca-l] Re: Request for advice

Helena,

Is it possible to ignite their imaginations around the concept of a seminar? Or dare I say, peer-learning / study groups?

Vera devised the peer-exam, which is really cool, how about that?

I don't think peer-exam technically qualifies as an "Ivy-League method" (though it certainly is innovative), but it's peer-led learning, and that may be useful for overcoming the obstacles you and your teachers face?

So those are my (naive) pieces of broccoli and spinach for your Vietnamese noodle soup.

Kind regards,

Annalisa