[Xmca-l] Re: Kant's Imagination

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply. Just to be clear, I didn't say I wouldn't look at Hegel.

I'm not sure why it would be required to read it with friends, but I'll just read it and see where I get, shall I? Right now I'm reading something else, and when I finish that I plan to read Hegel.

I understand why you don't want to discuss this until I've read the text. You've been so handy with the links to lengthy texts in the past, so I appreciate your message, so I've got no bad feeling here about that. That's why I won't reply to your list of things that exist, though I can see where this is going if a category called Being misrepresents itself as Being rather than beingness. I don't debate this for its own sake (believe it or not), but that I recognize an ethical problem with a category called Being, which I believe is a legitimate criticism.

Kind regards,

Annalisa