[Xmca-l] Re: Hegel's imagination - Piaget did read Hegel

Well, that settles the matter, doesn't it!
Thank you Rauno. :) It sounds as if he embraced Leibniz as well.

But it is a very "general" appropriation. isn't it? Still, in my view, highly unlikely that Hegel's ideas about imagination made their way to Piaget.

https://books.google.fi/books?id=j3bTqBYYtBYC&pg=PA4&dq=Jean+Piaget:+A+Most+Outrageous+Deception+Hegel&hl=fi&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibqOyFtc7JAhUkK6YKHUBeB4IQ6AEIGjAA#v=onepage&q=Jean%20Piaget%3A%20A%20Most%20Outrageous%20Deception%20Hegel&f=false