[Xmca-l] Re: Soviet Psychology Overview Article

Well, you were certainly speaking in the spirit of Vygotsky in saying that CHAT would have to be accepted as "Psychology" in order to fully develop and achieve its potential. You are also undoubtedly correct in seeing disciplinary boundaries and entrenched hegemonies as insuperable barriers to this project. Your decision to set up camp in "Communications" was probably a wise one.
It is a looong process.