[Xmca-l] Re: CoExperiencing as a Philosophy of Practice.

and I think there is a dire need for such a convergence as well.
One of the contributing factors to the anti-science currents which can lead to great medical, political and social problems is antipathy to one particular, dominant *style* of science, and I think entanglement between science and the arts promotes a broader feel for different styles of science.