[Xmca-l] Re: 4 experiencing fans

https://www.marxists.org/archive/vygotsky/works/1925/art8.htm
On 2/11/2015 11:50 PM, Laure Kloetzer wrote:
Dear colleagues,

Would some of you that have a translation in English or French of Vygotsky's seminal work on /The Tragedy of Hamlet/ kindly share it on this list ? I am sorry I can not find any.
Thank you so much for your support,
Best
LK

    The long trail of spaces at the end of the URL may
    cause people to get a bad link, Alex.
    Try http://summit.sfu.ca/item/9176

    Why do you say Vasilyuk gives such a *shocking*
    perspective on perezhivanie, Alex?