[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: 4 experiencing fans
- To: Andy Blunden <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: 4 experiencing fans
- From: Laure Kloetzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 13:50:49 +0100
- Cc: Nektarios Alexi <NEKTARIOS.ALEXI@cdu.edu.au>
- In-reply-to: <563753AB.email@example.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHCnM0At9RDwKSHHG1Ee8kzoaE9BXCnsuY-UxBaN65wVoOPNXw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGor_9JC0nyvQQ8=GFu-013O5AqOOOAbkHe7NVuAUx03vhn6XQ@mail.gmail.com> <56370A48.firstname.lastname@example.org> <DM2PR07MB576CD751BB2EC3C8689B6DEC12C0@DM2PR07MB576.namprd07.prod.outlook.com> <email@example.com> <9B897406F73DDE47881BCDD887EF6EAAA112118F@oystercatcher.cdu-staff.local> <563753AB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: <email@example.com>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
Would some of you that have a translation in English or French of
Vygotsky's seminal work on *The Tragedy of Hamlet* kindly share it on this
list ? I am sorry I can not find any.
Thank you so much for your support,
2015-11-02 13:14 GMT+01:00 Andy Blunden <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> The long trail of spaces at the end of the URL may cause people to get a
> bad link, Alex.
> Try http://summit.sfu.ca/item/9176
> Why do you say Vasilyuk gives such a *shocking* perspective on
> perezhivanie, Alex?
> *Andy Blunden*
> On 2/11/2015 10:20 PM, Nektarios Alexi wrote:
>> Attach is the article that is locked. I have only read the first article
>> from the list and hoping to read the other two by tomorrow sometime. I have
>> a sense that Vasilyuk work is a good answer against the postmodern attitude
>> of many psychotherapists and counsellors today and especially in Australia.
>> Is funny though that narrative therapists in Australia and especially
>> Michael White was thinking that is applying Vygotsky's ideas in his work
>> (i don't think he ever read his work properly). Vasilyuk I think is
>> shocking by giving such an unexpected perspective to the word
>> *perezhivanie*. Another shocking perspective of Vygotsky and against the
>> postmodern attitudes of many psychotherapists today comes from the Thesis
>> of Levykh Michael where he gives an amazing description of the word
>> (leachnost) which the english translation is personality.
>> Find his thesis in the following link
>> Best Wishes,
>> From: email@example.com
>> [firstname.lastname@example.org] on behalf
>> of Andy Blunden [email@example.com]
>> Sent: Monday, 2 November 2015 7:49 PM
>> To: Annalisa Aguilar; eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
>> Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: 4 experiencing fans
>> The article I am referring to is at
>> People might be interested in the concept of
>> "psychotherapeutic reliance" for example.
>> The reliance is the process within the patient which the
>> therapist relies upon to resolve the problem, thus
>> separating the technique used by the therapist from the
>> process within the subject which is being relied upon in
>> designing the technique.
>> In pre-Freudian days when the method was hypnosis, the
>> reliance is *suggestibility*.
>> FOr Freudian psychotherapy, the reliance is *awareness*.
>> For Psychodrama, the reliance is *spontaneity*.
>> For Behavioural Therapy, the reliance is *learning*.
>> For Vasilyuk's "Co-experiencing" therapy the reliance is
>> *perezhivanie*, and he goes on to describe the main
>> characteristics of perezhivanie.
>> *Andy Blunden*
>> On 2/11/2015 6:50 PM, Annalisa Aguilar wrote:
>>> Unfortunately, Andy, that 2nd article is locked down.
>>> Kind regards,