[Xmca-l] Re: Interesting to think about: the social springs of giving

Yes of course, Jay. I don't know a term (rather than a whole sentence) to distinguish motivations which develop out of participation in a congregation along with entire communities from "I do this so I get into Heaven" (or something). But it is exactly as you say.