From: "Martin John Packer" <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co>
Sent: ‎2015-‎10-‎20 7:06 PM
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [Xmca-l]  Glyphosate & pathways to modern diseases

This morning I happened upon the work of Stephanie Senneff, who is exposing the use of Roundup herbicide (Glyphosate) by agribusiness. The standard practice today in the US is for crops to be treated with Roundup right before harvest; a dead wheat plant is easier to cut down than a live one. Then the grains are processed without removal of the herbicide. The use of Roundup correlates alarmingly with the incidence of digestive disorders, cancer. and even autism. Other countries are starting to ban Roundup, but the US is holding out. I've attached slides that I think are easy to follow; published papers are available at <http://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/>. Pass the word.

Martin