[Xmca-l] A Continuation of Dewey's: Having an Experience in Mead's notion of the Imaginal

I today read this article that overlaps with Dewey's "Having an Experience"
that shows a strong family resemblance.
Greg, in particular, I wanted to send this to you as a part of reflecting
on notions exploring "intersubjectivity" and "interobjectivity".

This article does seem to have a North American type emphasis on the "I" in
relation to the "Me" but read in con/junction with the articles we have
been exploring recently, I know others will be fascinated with Mead's
notions of aesthetic.
In particular I recommend the section where Mead contrasts action as
"useful" and the experience that is "appreciative" and has a relation to
use values.