[Xmca-l] Hiroshima and us

70 years ago 70,000 people evaporated in Hiroshima, a few days after about
as many were killed by Dresden-style fire bombing in Tokyo and just before
like numbers were killed in Nagasaki.

It seems worthwhile pausing for a minute to think about those bye gone days
when we humans were not as skilled at mass extinction as we are now.
Mike

--

Both environment and species change in the course of time, and thus
ecological niches are not stable and given forever (Polotova & Storch,