[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Anthropology of Youth and Childhood teaching resources
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Anthropology of Youth and Childhood teaching resources
- From: Rod Parker-Rees <R.Parker-Rees@plymouth.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 06:45:35 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- In-reply-to: <CAHH++PnvFL3185epRfi8jJADCEZkkbr2SRMtt5zXP2-6oQjHtQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHH++PnvFL3185epRfi8jJADCEZkkbr2SRMtt5zXP2-6oQjHtQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQHQyn3vXtYMcVj1RUqn0uXQ348XOJ3zkWww
- Thread-topic: [Xmca-l] Anthropology of Youth and Childhood teaching resources
Many thanks Greg - some really useful films here. I am sure our students will find much to discuss among them.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Greg Thompson
Sent: 30 July 2015 05:11
Subject: [Xmca-l] Anthropology of Youth and Childhood teaching resources
Interesting stuff here:
It is a youtube channel of teaching resources assembled by the Anthropology of Youth and Childhood group.
It includes some ethnographies of kids from around the globe as well as a recent redo of the classic black/white doll study.
Hopefully it will be of interest to some...
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Department of Anthropology
880 Spencer W. Kimball Tower
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient then copying, distribution or other use of the information contained is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on it. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete it from your system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every care, Plymouth University accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan emails and their attachments. Plymouth University does not accept responsibility for any changes made after it was sent. Nothing in this email or its attachments constitutes an order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official order form.