[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Professor of Psychology The Department of Psychology at Universidad de los Andes Colombia
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Professor of Psychology The Department of Psychology at Universidad de los Andes Colombia
- From: Martin John Packer <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 20:30:44 +0000
- Accept-language: es-CO, en-US
- Authentication-results: mailman.ucsd.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0Bj0UqsHekW=McpH4rcXGXLE0oRrx+SY2tDwo-k3XSnag@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <1554630241.90003629.1433866052600.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org> <27970340.90008366.1433866190209.JavaMail.email@example.com> <CAA4VdrCOFCnduOyLVoqUf-Q7hc6kZHRLVWY9e4NgRuVSMbPwaQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHCnM0Bj0UqsHekW=McpH4rcXGXLE0oRrx+SY2tDwo-k3XSnag@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AQHQovMpNlnMw8JRQU6CHH7AdK+0VQ==
- Thread-topic: Professor of Psychology The Department of Psychology at Universidad de los Andes Colombia
The Department of Psychology at Universidad de los Andes (1st in Colombia, and 5th in Latin-America according to QS University Rankings), invites applications for a full-time professorial position with exclusive dedication, beginning August 2015.
Candidates are required to have a doctoral degree, as well as training or experience in one of the following areas: Organizational Psychology, Educational Psychology, Consumer Psychology, Health and Clinical Psychology, or Social Intervention.
The selected candidate will be expected to: develop research and/or intervention projects in his/her area of expertise and procure external funding; teach at the undergraduate, graduate and extension levels; and participate in the activities and institutional development of the department and university. Further information about the Psychology Department and the Universidad de los Andes can be found at psicologia.uniandes.edu.co
• Completed doctorate in Psychology or related areas.
• Experience in research or intervention projects, and publications in scientific journals.
• Teaching experience is desirable, although not a requirement.
The Department is interested in hiring a candidate in the category of Assistant or Associate Professor. A formal process based on the candidate’s qualifications and following university regulations will determine the salary and the specific category. Salaries and benefits are competitive in the Colombian context (for more information, please contact the department chair).