[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Asia tops global school rankings
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Asia tops global school rankings
- From: Haydi Zulfei <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:34:28 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rocketmail.com; s=s2048; t=1431531270; bh=T4RNUArzR7Hq5Wgfb4YtDdG41BN3wmopnINxWD7Uqd8=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=Kv4vx8YSim3aACFmyrdTB6+si6sEOUYrMEjUuwvQSxASzFZ+42lR3tWxOOgbjyq8vwVm0/GqmAegLdxSeBnvXJAw9S1GwhAgeHYPnx0dFvoS2J++K9yiH3iUZ5dQ5OYs2aKMjaxEzRxZknlcoPaO5NJiWS0nzkshFHmza+WyYGgd66YeTfHRf23hxiPVh3jPCIRH+PEf9pOMpZ2QDA+bZYj7ASYMaCX8q70o/pdRl+0GJk4LcagI6zje6z0pdZzOwIkHksd9IlMx5hoXRms2SJHeymfrZMAdhiZc01bA0FFr2dMA4O5qX5CpJQhhXKzyB5kefKUpuZjEfpbDqFgQgg==
- In-reply-to: <5553311D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <5553311D.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Haydi Zulfei <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Have you always lived with this kind of generalizations ?
Are you sure You've been appropriate with the formation of concepts (Vygotskian) in your mind ? A whole continent following the same NECESSARY life skill , without any development all through , without any learning like from the diad , seem to be completely linear , seems like to be a trait , a blood , a gene . Beware teaching in CALSS !! Were we not just attacking , criticizing an old scholar at the threshold of a farewell to all for his supposedly neuronal particularization , individuation , say , acculturation ? Now what can we do with a cultural continentalization ?
What was we read about a tribal identifying themselves with the red parrots and the like ?
So fluid in speech but no alteration in primary functions !! Vygotsky's bad luck !!
Vygotsky : Nature-bound kids being tested , independent from speech , saw the whole picture not the single individual objects in it and the relations therefrom . Now why is it that Your supreme person cannot see the Simians in their totality , partitioning the whole picture into dissected parts ; again bad luck for Our Teacher , Vygotsky ? Noble people don't talk like this , Americans included . It's just one case which goes against Vygotsky's findings !?
From: rjsp2 <email@example.com>
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 15:40:21
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Asia tops global school rankings
It's all right, Peter. Cheating is a necessary life skill; this result
is measuring the fact that the Asians are better at it than we are,
hence are bound to succeed in life.
Now where was that irony emoticon...
On 13/05/2015 11:40, Peter Smagorinsky wrote:
> And yet, here it says that cheating is rampant. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/wp/2015/05/12/new-allegations-of-an-sat-security-breach-this-time-on-a-u-s-test/
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Dr. Paul C. Mocombe
> Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 6:36 AM
> To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
> Subject: [Xmca-l] Asia tops global school rankings
> Asia tops global school rankings http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-32608772
> Dr. Paul C. Mocombe
> The Mocombeian Foundation, inc.
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.