[Xmca-l] Re: Watch ""You Can Replace Property, You Can't Replace a Life": Voices of the Unheard in the Baltimore Streets" on YouTube

Anyone heard of activist Joseph Kent?

He was one of the people who was working diligently to keep protests
nonviolent.

Here is a video of him in "conversation" with Geraldo Rivera:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/national/baltimore-prostester-confronts-geraldo-rivera/2015/04/29/bcd4720e-eea5-11e4-8050-839e9234b303_video.html

Joseph Kent gives me great hope. Seems like he might be a link between old
and young (he is 21).

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.