[Xmca-l] Fwd: Address to UN Security Council

This might prove of interest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Scott Atran* <satran@umich.edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Subject: Address to UN Security Council
To: COG-SCI-REL-L@jiscmail.ac.uk

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is my brief to the UN Security Council, which I will present at
the UN on Thursday to introduce a full ministerial debate on the Role of
Youth in Countering Violent Extremism.​

... Current  proposal in Congress to cut NSF social science funding by
nearly half are, just from a national security vantage, nuts, so I've given
NSF permission to use it in its lobbying.

Cheers, Scott Atran

--
"Each new level of development is a new relevant context." C.H. Waddington