[Xmca-l] Re: Assessing Informal Learning -- on Amazon

Well, I've just ordered through https://www.hive.co.uk, and got a small
percentage off and free delivery. A good deal for anyone in the UK.

Rob

On 16/03/2015 19:05, mike cole wrote:
You are corresponding with the prince-of-the-addled-brain, Rob. If it were
not for
Jay's steady hand, this would never have gotten us past the tech report
stage. We are
pushing for an e-version. For those who engage in the relevant sort of
research, it is
a handy compendium of approaches that seemed promising and a lot of labor
went into
its production, so hopefully there is some left over surplus value for the
consumer. :-)
mike