[Xmca-l] Re: Can symbols help people learning to read?

Scan of " Improvement of schoolchildren's reading and writing ability through the formation of linguistic awareness" by Kyoshi Amano from /Perspectives on Activity Theory/ (edited by Engeström, Miettinen & Punamäki, 1999) attached.

Carol Macdonald wrote:
Andy, please Cc me in your reply to your friend.
Thanks
Carol