[Xmca-l] The polls will be closig

LCHC appears to be offline at present for reasons unknown. Perhaps the heat
of the discussion is too much for its
tender ear. :-)

Last time 'I looked about 50 people had voted for one or another of the
"articles-for-discussion".  If you have not voted
and care to, do it in the day so that we can arrange for the article to be
set free for discussion. I'll close the polls at the end of my
working day tomorrow unless the outage becomes an outrage.

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.