[Xmca-l] Re: XMCA home page?

Well, CHAT is a very broad church. A kind of x-xmca home page. But yes, let's say a CHAT home page. And I agree: "a good CHAT 'homepage' should be something much more dynamic involving community based 'gardening'."

Huw Lloyd wrote:
Do you mean an XMCA homepage or a CHAT homepage?

XMCA seems fine as a static entity, but a good CHAT 'homepage' should be something much more dynamic involving community based 'gardening'.

The wiki does support fairly rich structures (consult the system help files), and a homepage on it could conceivably lead folk into discovering the modestly exciting power of a wiki to organise ideas and collective efforts.

Huw