[Xmca-l] XMCA home page?

The whole idea of the blogs, etc., is that it would NOT be hosted at UCSD.
If it is hosted at UCSD everything has to be done via a technician employed by UCSD who is not a participant in XMCA, or, is limited in its flexibility. Possibly there *are* software packages which could be installed on a UCSD server which could allow fairly free and easy use by xmca participants. But it has not happened so far. Perhaps the Wiki could be adapted to this purpose (i.e. to create a "home page" for xmca)?
I'd like to hear Huw's view on this.

mike cole wrote:
Thanks for the thoughts, Andy. I am not sure what it means to leave it where it is AND have a blog (hosted at UCSD?). And not sure how fees would be collected or who would agree, etc. How about you organize a committee of willing volunteers, include me as ex officio, and then come back to the list with a proposal?

mike