[Xmca-l] Re: The Concepts of CHAT

Would be goods to see the rest of your message, Renee.
Mike, here's what I think.
Leave xmca where it is. If some future leader of LCHC wants to delete it, that will have to be handled at the time. To develop the xmca community, I suggest you take up an offer you have had for a website on a non-university server and a technical manager who can just issue server permissions or something. Such a role which would be inherited by whoever took over the responsibility for the server in the future. Fees would be modest in this instance and easily raised through this list. All xmca participants would be offered a blog on this site. blogging is something which is verging on being a skill which everyone should have, and it is very flexible. If half a dozen xmca participants could operate blogs then we'd have something. Nominate an xmca-er - someone like Huw, to manage the coordination of the pages, for example, an index of blogs, news, link to xmca archives, etc. - a minimal front page.
That's my view.

UCB wrote:
I'm
Sent from my iPhone