[Xmca-l] Re: The Concepts of CHAT

It's basically a judgment about longevity, I think.
Universities last forever, but sometimes the people who come after don't see the point of preserving old archives. (That's really true!). Volunteer sites, where active participants control the webpages last as long as the collective. How long will xmca live on after us?

mike cole wrote:
Any reason why xmca has to be located at LCHC? mike