[Xmca-l] Re: The Concepts of CHAT

A web page without an interested and active webmaster looking after and updating will always be a fossil. A volunteer to maintain the UCSD webpages has to be a part of the CHAT discussion AND an employee of UCSD with permissions on the server.

mike cole wrote:
Now what to do about that clunky xmca web page?
Any volunteers to provide the proper facilities?
mike