[Xmca-l] Re: Cultivating Minds

Hi Henry and esteemed others,

I was thinking about this notion of evaluating authenticity…

I thought... if we accept something as authentic, do we ever even ask the question "Is this authentic?" It's only when we have a doubt that we ask the question.

If we accept something as authentic, we never do ask that question.

There is something Möbius-strippy about that, methinks...

Oh... but maybe authenticity questions are asked perhaps when one is an antique appraiser from an auction house on the Antique Roadshow?

Kind regards,

Annalisa