[Xmca-l] "cultivating Minds

Mike,
I continued to explore Urs Furher's book that you mentioned on Simmel that
would be potentially beneficial to follow. In my explorations I came across
this article on the metaphor of "traces" or "footprints" in the XMCA
archives. It was written in 1993 and is an interesting perspective on the
metaphor of cultivation AS FOOTPRINTS.  It is the third article in the
newsletter.
Urs is pointing to the reciprocal processes of "internalizing" and
"externalizing" the inner "affective sense" of "place" through attachment
to "home" and "vehicle" as concrete ways to form one's identity through
attachment/security needs and  autonomy needs.
Larry