[Xmca-l] Re: Polls are Open

I knew that I was jumping to conclusions on the basis of one word, and
I'm quite sure it was tua non culpa, Mike; I shall have to read it now,
but my impression is that there is more than a little work on the skill
and art of medical diagnosis, and a continuing and healthy debate about
how it can be taught to would be doctors.

Rob