[Xmca-l] Re: Polls are Open

I considered that, but it seems an odd way to put it.

On 28/02/2015 14:37, mike cole wrote:
Rob-- Perhaps the the author meant understudied by social scientists of the
type
who publish in MCA?
mike

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 2:03 AM, rjsp2 <r.j.s.parsons@open.ac.uk> wrote:

I won't say which one I voted for, but I didn't vote for the oncology
one - I couldn't get past the authors' description of it as an
understudied field. Oncology? Really?

Rob