[Xmca-l] Re: Polls are Open

I won't say which one I voted for, but I didn't vote for the oncology
one - I couldn't get past the authors' description of it as an
understudied field. Oncology? Really?

Rob

On 28/02/2015 04:25, HENRY SHONERD wrote:
Mike,
Thank you. I thought this would be tedious, but then: abstracts, not full articles! Then it got game-like. That of course is your intention. Anyway it all looks like expansion and third spaces. Fractally speaking. I did vote for the Dakota incident but all four of them look interesting. Free!
Henry