[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: NYTimes.com: A Deal That Preserves Greece’s Place in Eurozone, and Fiscal Restraints
- To: Andy Blunden <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: NYTimes.com: A Deal That Preserves Greece’s Place in Eurozone, and Fiscal Restraints
- From: Ulvi İçil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 08:03:33 +0200
- In-reply-to: <54EABAD9.email@example.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <54E9FB6D.000000CF@pmta04.ewr1.nytimes.com> <CAHCnM0DbZBPPLsQOKfT+7edaF40jZagF1uzWh1tEQtRcHZxcFw@mail.gmail.com> <3B91542B0D4F274D871B38AA48E991F9A41C80@CIO-KRC-D1MBX04.osuad.osu.edu> <CABjfC8+hLF1NNPH0WDuaEZk3OurAmHpqgYt9t+g8c5QLxo5vhQ@mail.gmail.com> <54EABAD9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You are rigth Andy, a big riddle indeed! :)
2015-02-23 7:30 GMT+02:00 Andy Blunden <email@example.com>:
> "Communism is the riddle of history solved."
> I don't have the answer. Do you? :)
> *Andy Blunden*
> Ulvi İçil wrote:
>> I respect other people's views. But I can not understand how, not the
>> working masses, but the educated and thinking people are so easily
>> by the rise of such pseudo-leftist movements like Syriza and Podemos in
>> Spain. It is a well-known fact that capitalist system never tolerates, put
>> aside encourages, a real working-class movement which truly represents the
>> interests of the working people to rise so easily whereas in the case of
>> Syriza it is just the opposite. Syriza's rise is facilitated by the
>> because Syriza facilitates the management of capitalism's deep crisis. It
>> promised to do so, primarily to the capitalist system. This is apparent,
>> that it tries to ease the results of the crisis for the capitalist class,
>> and not the working-class. Syriza is another of innombrable experiences
>> whose main mission is to extend the life of this system which can give
>> nothing anymore to working-classes, especially to younger generations.
>> In capitalism, nobody opens your way so easily if you really question and
>> act truly against the interests of its dominant class.
>> I strongly propose to subscribe to www.solidnet.org in order to be able
>> be informed of the regular statements of kke, communist party of greece,
>> which increased its votes under such deceiving conditions.
>> Paul Krugman has been really good on the Greek situation and his links are
>> even better. He links to an economist who is stunned at the NYT position
>> (Krugman has a twice a week column for the NYT). It is the third post
>> in the blog that convinced me that Syriza really knows what they're doing
>> and they are looking to extend the discussion over months (the opposite of
>> what Ireland did). This is not what Krugman exactly says, but it fits
>> adding in a healthy does of critical thinking, a sprinkling of Marxism,
>> perhaps even a dash of cultural historical perspectives.
>> Here is his blog in case anybody is interested.
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> email@example.com] On Behalf
>> mike cole
>> Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:51 AM
>> To: eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity
>> Subject: [Xmca-l] Fwd: NYTimes.com: A Deal That Preserves Greece’s Place
>> Eurozone, and Fiscal Restraints
>> One American assessment of what happened in Greece's efforts to break the
>> grip of Germany and the Eurozone. Active involvement of European workers
>> outside of Athens not particularly evident.
>> Subject: NYTimes.com: A Deal That Preserves Greece’s Place in Eurozone,
>> Fiscal Restraints
>> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> News Analysis A Deal That Preserves Greece’s Place in Eurozone, and
>> Fiscal Restraints <
>> ANDREW HIGGINS
>> An agreement to extend Greece?s bailout for four months also committed the
>> nation to fiscal targets and other conditions that its new leadership had
>> vowed to scrap.
>> Or, copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://nyti.ms/17FHZib
>> get unlimited access to all New York Times articles, subscribe today. See
>> Subscription Options.
>> ensure delivery to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your
>> address book. Advertisement
>> Copyright 2015
>> | The New York Times Company
>> | NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018
>> It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
>> that creates history. Ernst Boesch.