[Xmca-l] Re: Erratic Marxists

mike cole wrote:
... If he is waiting for the European workers to come to the aid of Greece, Andy, he is more optimistic than I am. But that is my badly informed hunch.
mike

But that is the only way out. That has been Syriza's policy from the beginning. I.e., they want to retain the Euro, they want to stay in the EU, but they refuse to wreck their own economy with Germany's austerity program which has also devastated the economies of other countries. Their aim is to change EU policies, not to do something different in Greece, as I understand it.

Andy