[Xmca-l] Re: Erratic Marxists

Hello all,

Here's something showing the merging of Occupy with Libertarianism, although this is not the first place I saw it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism#Occupy

Also to read my posts properly, is not to assume that my posting of links means I subscribe to the content or not. It just means I'm sharing a link. Though it is more likely that I am sharing because I have found something interesting to think about, that perhaps others on the list will find interesting to think about too. :)

What I value most is The Discussion because I learn from the great minds that are here and I'm grateful for that, truly.

Kind regards,

Annalisa