[Xmca-l] Re: Elaborations on Nissen's Could Life Be...

Yes, mike!

I did get that and I was just curious if you could recommend was an easier access, for the context of this thread, of a paper that orients a novice, such as myself, which would allow me an entry into Bloch's work? Is there one you recommend?

If I were to read 600 pages on the screen it would likely take me a few months. So I was asking for a little map into the text, if that is OK.

Kind regards,

Annalisa