[Xmca-l] Re: Elaborations on Nissen's Could Life Be...

Hi Daniel,

Maybe you would reflect back to us what is the reception of artists and the arts in everyday life in Europe, as you see it? as you live it? as you think about it?

Thanks for your post, I hope it will not be your last!

Let's keep talking!

Kind regards,

Annalisa