[Xmca-l] Re: Margaret Archer

I have her "Structure, Agency and the Internal Conversation" which makes on think of Vygotsky. But I think I'll order the one Paul recommends too: " Culture and agency: the place of culture in social theory"
Another question: does she have a specific approach to historical research?

mike cole wrote:
Sounds interesting, thanks for pointing to Archer's work.
mike