[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Unreading Althusser
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Unreading Althusser
- From: Annalisa Aguilar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 05:08:19 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: mailman.ucsd.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0A6mN_+416Yt1YZWe1dnbUWn5ub1n5Ab3cHPcTdd+yu2Q@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CACwG6DtHSDAnQFuTtO7QM5Fj31vzqaymBRgz8WpSkyCTxQuAtQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHCnM0B7hU06xvNJFyhzmdqGMc6TG0A3GAtuPP7vgT0oEc8gEA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>, <CAHCnM0A6mN_+416Yt1YZWe1dnbUWn5ub1n5Ab3cHPcTdd+yu2Q@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AQHQQ1hCNU2fz1QpykyvamtK8345mJzmKtDrgAAE7oCAAALuuw==
- Thread-topic: [Xmca-l] Re: Unreading Althusser
mike, you have in your own special way done as I have asked by leaving breadcrumbs to the path that I must take.
And for THAT I thank you for your kindnesses.
In addition! I am happy to hear from others as well, for we are a community! :) So if anyone else out there has another crumb for the path, please will you FESS UP????
It is a good idea, mike, thinking to pull the threads together. I shall in my small way INVESTIGATE!!!!
Kind regards on a Saturday after a nice day of sunshine!
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> on behalf of mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 7, 2015 9:53 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Unreading Althusser
I fear i cannot do as you ask, Annalisa. My plate overfloweth and leaveth
garbage around as it is. Perhaps others are in a position to elaborate or
perhaps I was just being obscure. I think its an important topic.
This might be one of the places where some curating would help. A lot of
that discussion is in the MCA archive . Important documents include Andy's
defense of Vygotsky available on Academic .edu and probably in the XMCA
mail archive and Morten Nissen's article in Andy's book on projects that I
sent around recently but seems to have landed under eveyone's radar but
Greg's. Morten specifically points out this problem in the writings of
Scandanvian/Nordic activity theorists. Pulling that all together could be
On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 8:40 PM, Annalisa Aguilar <email@example.com> wrote:
> Would you kindly say more about "the neat tool for organizing all sorts of
> activities for 'upbringing' the young"?
> Would you expand upon that concept? It does seem ironic, and I would
> appreciate to understand how Stalinist affordances could actually be useful
> in today's age.
> I am greatly provoked by such a concept, and that's why I ask. Please help
> me understand this!!!
> Kind regards,
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.