[Xmca-l] Re: Reference data bases

I like Papers, which was developed by researchers, and it has a cool search facility that will comb search engines.

I haven't updated in a while, but they seem to have a new feature for creating citations. I see the original company was bought by Springer, so now their HQ is in London rather than Amsterdam. Don't know how you all feel about Springer, but I did like the way it organizes PDFs with Papers2.

http://papersapp.com/
http://papersapp.com/about/

There is a 30 day free trial period to see if you like it. And apparently you can use it with teams too.

Kind regards,

Annalisa