[Xmca-l] Re: Qwerty call for paper

Dear all, sorry to step in with a message not related
to any current discussion but I would like to share with you all the call for paper
here attached.

I believe the theme can be of some interest for many of you:  “Innovation and digital technology: Between continuity and change”.
Actually a great
source of inspiration for this theme has been Mike and some of its work on sustainability.

Qwerty is an Interdisciplinary Journal of
Technology, Culture and Education and Mike is in the Scientific Committee. Please
check out the web site http://www.ckbg.org/qwerty/
and do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.

Any support in
letting the call circulating would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Beatrice