[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Youth video narrative construction and reflection
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Youth video narrative construction and reflection
- From: "Glassman, Michael" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 17:26:16 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=pass (sender IP is 18.104.22.168) firstname.lastname@example.org; mailman.ucsd.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0Dvyo9Txo3jdRvnuhbneCRccz6sQdgzuSiL1LWpZOwN3A@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHCnM0Dvyo9Txo3jdRvnuhbneCRccz6sQdgzuSiL1LWpZOwN3A@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQHQOMEcq4y49KQO2UGzZohz+0/JbpzRFUr+
- Thread-topic: [Xmca-l] Youth video narrative construction and reflection
I hope you don't mind I put this to the list instead of a direct message but this is of real interest to me and I was wondering what other people think.
Are they looking to use digital storytelling for the youth to explore self-narrative or more direct, explanatory types of videos such as those found on a site such as Lynda.com (these are teaching videos not self-narrative). Are they looking to establish community among the youth or are they simply looking for some type of self-expression.
From: email@example.com [firstname.lastname@example.org] on behalf of mike cole [email@example.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:03 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Youth video narrative construction and reflection
Colleagues of mine are undertaking a study of self-narratives in which the
process, the product, and reflectionds on p&p&self
are shared. They have used the term, gallery, to describe the sort of
common video/text space they would like to use.
I know that several of you have made use of such utilities and wonder if
you could suggest anything of particular use.
send email directly to me to save those uninterested the time to hit
delete/. I will compile a list if I get a list and re-circulate.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.