[Xmca-l] Youth video narrative construction and reflection

​Dear Colleagues,

​Colleagues of mine are undertaking a study of self-narratives in which the
process, the product, and reflectionds on p&p&self
are shared. They have used  the term, gallery, to describe the sort of
common video/text space they would like to use.

I know that several of you have made use of such utilities and wonder if
you could suggest anything of particular use.

send email directly to me to save those uninterested the time to hit
delete/. I will compile a list if I get a list and re-circulate.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.