[Xmca-l] Re: Notes on Blindness

Hi all,

With regard to the discussion on intonation, I know you mean intonation in speech, and how the tonality of the voice will expand beyond the word boundary; and you discussed "tonality" in signing. But I also considered intonation in the scene of the video in which the sounds of the rain filled the space and provided a sense of "object boundaries" to the blind experience of John Hull.

For what it is worth, if it is worthy, noteworthy that is! :)

Kind regards,

Annalisa