[Xmca-l] Re: [Fwd: Request from Karger publishing on their 125th anniversary]

It looks like the actual brief is for important papers not originally
published in English, but that G. Karger was asking L. Nucci for papers
unavailable in English (which is a more restrictive requirement).

For accessibility, something from P.I. Zinchenko on the structure of
activity manifest in memory might be a way to deal with the concept of
activity problem.  I believe some of his papers remain untranslated.

Huw