[Xmca-l] Instantiations of Dialogical Experience as events AND Models of World Experience

Henry, and others interested in the way Franson Manjali historically
*traced* the development of linguistic theory through culture, cognition
and pragmatic use.
He answered that,Yes he would contribute and would answer soon.

I mentioned the CHAT listserve and that I had distributed his five page
article on the site, so he understands what he shares will be distributed
widely to a cultural-historical audience

He has studied in France and translated books from French to English. He is
deeply familiar with that intellectual context.  His background from India
may also offer unique interweavings.

Henry, do you have specific concrete questions for Franson?