[Xmca-l] Re: What is a Pedagogy of the Oppressors?

Larry and others,

I am interested in "structures of feeling." Would you recommend anything in particular by Williams?

I think I am with you (if this is what you are saying) that a vocabulary of sensing and feeling are important and frequently overlooked or swept under the carpet as if feeling were proof of weakness and not of humanity.

Also please recommend any reading by Levinas?

Thank you for your additions to the soup.

Kind regards,

Annalisa