[Xmca-l] Re: Not too long and not too short

I would be interested to know what real-space activity people would take xmca to be "modelling" in cyberspace?
Are we participating in

   a kind of scientific symposium or maybe a conference?
   or an after dinner conversation? (or maybe a staffroom conversation)?
   a formal decision making meeting, where we address the Chair, make
   amendments, etc.?
   a Occupy-type general meeting?

Or is "none of the above" the only answer?

Annalisa Aguilar wrote:
Apparently we need a Goldilocks section in the Newcomer's page!

:)