[Xmca-l] Re: Chomsky, Vygotsky, and phenomenology

Chomsky knew enough about psychology to write a devastating review of B. F. Skinner's book 'Verbal behavior,' which still makes very interesting reading. And Chomsky's own book 'Syntactic Structures' was one of the key components in the emergence of cognitive psychology in the late 1950s, as Howard Gardner's book makes clear.