[Xmca-l] Re: Imagination

>So, it seems that imagination is an ineluctable part of anticipation and memory.

"The mind looks further than what immediately appears to it."

Juxtaposing the Hume quote (and Mike's above that), I have always found it poignant how we can never dream of anything unless we know of it, even if an dream-object is imagined, these imagined objects are constructed from that which we know in the waking world.

We cannot dream about what we do not already know.

Kind regards,

Annalisa