[Xmca-l] Re: The meaning of affordances

I'd certainly be interested in talking about xmca itself, Helena.

Helena Worthen wrote:
I am going to pause here and see if anyone else wants to talk about the realities of our present world, this tool -- xmca -- that we have to share our words with, its history as a solution to a problem that still dogs us, and the history of this tradition of thinking that also has its roots in crisis.

If anyone else picks up on this with me, I'll change the subject line and we can proceed.

Helena