[Xmca-l] risk awareness and aversion in online spaces

Dear colleagues,

In our research we're seeing signs of this form of risk awareness and/or
aversion as it relates to digital identity construction and sharing in
online spaces. Specifically, participants are making decisions about what &
how to share content in online spaces while considering what others will
think about their digital identity as an educator.

I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this in their work...and what
citations or literature do you reference. We're having trouble nailing down
a specific field or construct.

Thanks in advance,
-Ian