[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance

Martin, thanks for the reading on constitution. Very interesting how people
come at even these very reduced questions (i.e., mathematically
operationalized) find incredible complexity. (see my other post - Physics
and Psychology - for a similar Physics parallel).

With regard to that check - "check's in the mail".

-greg

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.